Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPC 4300 Engineer web password reset?

Options
  • 14-11-2023 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have inherited an old Siemens SPC alarm after buying the house.

I have been using it for few years and all is good. However I only have Engineer PIN, but it seems not the web password. I'm not able to login into the panel via spcconnect with Engineer user. I always get "Access denied" error no matter what I have tried. with my other all rights user I'm able to connect fine and also granted accesses to Engineer. when I provide user "Engineer" and Engineer PIN (which works on Keyboard) as password - I'm getting access denied.

I wanted to add another FlexC service for homeassistant gateway and it seems that I cannot do that via Keyboard config, so wondering if anyone knows a way to reset Engineer web password.

thanks!

Comments

Advertisement