Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ballymore Sea Gardens - Bray

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 Supernaturalxo

@greentea is just wrong We went with tiles and terrazzo for floors. We shopped around loads and everything was so expensive. This place did our previous apartment and they did a great job. We were also recommended to use Unique Flooring, they had some good options.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GG2023

Further Update on snagging - Site Manager messaged me to say we would be called for snagging week of 28th October, agent updated to say snagging taking place first 2 weeks of November, originally I thought there was a disconnect between the info, but it would make sense that the call would be a week earlier than the actual snagging date to align an engineer etc! Just going to keep the pressure on because we’ve have been promised multiple snagging dates since July!

We visited the site last week and was told by the builders that we can't snag until the scaffolding from the apartment block comes down. I'm guessing that is what is causing the snagging date to be pushed out. We are going to chase on our end again. Hopefully they stick to the snagging date this time 🤞🏻

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 bafled

Are you in communication with Ballymore or the Estate Agents about the snagging dates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 bafled

Just had a call from the Estate Agent, we're on block 63-73, he said the date for snagging should be November 4th-11th, has anyone else got any update on this block?

@bafled we’re block 57-62, agent called this afternoon saying being called for snagging week of 29th Oct - 3rd Nov, I’ve been dealing with agent and site manager and found the site manager to be more realistic and honest with us , but both seem to be aligned now with information. She mentioned our direct neighbour was also on this afternoon regarding snagging so hopefully with collective pressure we can get this over the line asap! Maybe both rows being done at same time?

@GG2023 Out of interest which estate agent are you deadling with? We're Dillon Marshall's. Our agent also confirmed the same information as yourself. We are hoping all this pressure is pushing the date sooner. We might be the direct neighbour hounding them 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 6 fullerman

I'm also terrace 63-73 (Ballymore refer to this as terrace 10). My agent (Savills) have not been giving much at all in the way of information and more or less pointed me directly to Ballymore so I've been emailing someone in Ballymore's office for updates. Last I got on Oct 11th was that they were working on paperwork for Terrace 8 (I'm guessing this is 57-62) which was supposed to take 2 weeks. After that she was going to be moving on to Terrace 10 with an aim at that time to snag terrace 10 in mid Nov. We all seem to be getting slightly different info 😅.

Hopefully its on the sooner end 😅 has anyone picked a surveyor for their snag yet? Any recommendations?

@Supernaturalxo yep we’re Dillon Marshall also! We’re no 60 so you could be the direct neighbour 😀 out of interest did you happen to get a look in the attic space when viewing, they didn’t allow it at our viewings but said it had been open in previous ones? Just wondering how is there much storage space up there and if it’s floored. At this rate the Christmas decorations will be staying down when we move in!

• Advertisement

@GG2023 Hello neighbour! we are num 59 😄 we didn't get to see the attic unfortunately, we were wondering the size of it also. Although, its hopefully not to long to snagging so we can check then 🤞

Advertisement