Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free State with Dion Fanning and Joe Brolly

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

listening to brolly now losing his shıt over Doug Beattie and the Armagh police car flag non-issue. Unionism in the north is on life support, leave em at it until it dies out which will be sooner rather than later. But anyway not getting into that, it’s the hypocrisy that gets me, Brolly, who often paints himself as an advocate for love and peace, hypocritically embodies a tempest of rage and bitterness. His long winded tirades, always uninterrupted by that wetwipe Fanning btw, the raised voice and barely contained fury, often dissolve into a spectacle of spitting and spluttering down the microphone, again with Fanning like his lapdog just letting him at it. Brolly more often than not shows a deep-seated anger that undermines his professed ideals. This obvious contrast between his self-proclaimed persona and his actual demeanour shows a glaring contradiction, especially with the sincerity of his love and peace for all waffle. I don’t know if it’s some kind of unresolved trauma or something but listening to him with all the rage, hate and anger, he could do with some serious professional help.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Westernview

He seems to be carrying a lot of repressed anger alright.

I agree - best to let the DUP & TUV dig their own holes. The pettiness they are showing on stuff like the homecoming will only turn off moderate voters. Another chance for them to show goodwill towards a positive event spurned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

Didn’t realise so many people are into sadomasochism.

Advertisement