Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTB

Options
  • 19-11-2023 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Waiting on a cheque from them since July, ring twice a week and getting no where, ask for a supervisor and they say they can't give it out, has anyone a number to contact a supervisor or the people who issue the cheques.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

I get not giving it out, but they should transfer you to them or get them to call back. Ask to make formal complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

I never heard of the RTb giving anyone a cheque. I have only heard of people giving the RTB cheques.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭burtner

I sent them a notice of termination which they claim would result in myself and the tenant receiving by post a letter from them confirming notice received. Neither myself nor the Tenant have received letter. I phoned them and got through to a Lady that could not tell me why "They" did not send letter and asked me to email them ! I did and have not received a reply as yet. I get the impression this RTB is run from someones spare room and in their very spare time !

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭themoone

@burtner Yep contacted them regarding a registration. Turns out the person is overseas working for a foreign bank and does not have access to the registration forms. I think what they do is during the summer months they hire a heap of students and during the winter months they seem to have a call centre operating from God knows where. Also they seem to respond mainly at the weekend and try to pass their work on to you.

@mcko Send a formal complaint to customer.service@rtb.ie . and if you do not get response within 2 weeks open a formal complaint with the ombudsman seems to always get them moving.

Advertisement