Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for Soay

Options
  • 20-11-2023 2:25am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi there. I'm an American. Moving to the southwest area of Ireland in 6 months or so. After a great deal of research on sizes, acreage, traits and Characteristics, I've decided that the Soay are a great fit for my level of skill and lifestyle. I'd love 2 ewe lambs, young-ish ewes or wethers (no breeding, less aggression)

Every Soay listing I'm able to find with 1 exception is in the UK. That won't work for several reasons. Do any of you know of resources for this? I'd like (roughly) Dublin or further south, across east and west counties, but west would be ideal.

I see previous years' auction event in November, but it's obviously too soon to know about 2024. I'd be looking to buy between June and October of November 2024.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement