Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTD: 165mm Track Crankset

• 20-11-2023 7:39am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Nothing fancy, just the cranks are too long on my current single speed and I don't want to put huge money into it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gn3dr

I have a fixie with very little use which I had advertised on here last year after I bought a Gensis Flyer.

In Kerry though so that might not suit. I'd be pretty lazy about posting it to be honest! Link below.

FS Custom Ribble fixed wheel bike - built with a geared frame — boards.ie - Now Ye're Talkin'

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Won't be anywhere near Kerry and only need the crankset (although I'd take the wheels as well if you were near Dublin or Wexford in the near future). Thanks for thinking of me though. I do have to get something soon though. Current gearing is making up hill a doddle but rushing to get the train and having to coast on the down hill as I only have so many rpms in the legs. If have no use for anything else so if you do consider splitting and posting, let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭1971bsb

@gn3dr I could be interested in this, have you a price in mind? I'm also in the Kingdom so postage won't be an issue!

Hi there. It was advertised in the ad linked for €380. Open to discussion on it.

Edit. Just realised you might have been asking about the crankset and not the whole bike.🤪

Post edited by gn3dr on

I thought he meant the whole bike as well 😂

• Advertisement

If he means the crankset, have at it, I'd offer 50 plus postage for the cranks and chainring

OK - leave it with me and I'll decide what to do in the next few days. I've too many bikes really - but then I started looking at cheap gravel types yokes again recently. It's a bit of a sickness!

I bought another bike and my partner keeps looking at it, she knows there is something different but she doesn't know what. It's probably the only weak point in out relationship. She hasn't yet though so I technically haven't lied.

Advertisement