Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky VIP. Anyone with Sky VIP here?

• 20-11-2023 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Have you got your two free Vue Cinema tickets? Lord knows we are paying enough to Sky and deserve them. I can not mind them in my Sky app at all. I tried to talk to someone at Sky but the line was so bad they might as well have been on Mars.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Never got a thing off it (apart from a few free Store downloads from time to time. Oh and a free remote control!) when I was with Sky. Goodness knows I entered enough draws!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,297 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

OP when you open the app, you should see something similar to the pic in the first attachment.

• Select ‘See your rewards’
    • You’ll be brought to the screen in the second attachment
    • Select ‘Your Vue Tickets for November’
    • On the last screen you’ll be asked to confirm your email address
    • You’ll receive an email with the QR codes which you can use to book tickets on the Vue website or present when you go to the cinema

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement