Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heat pump hot water control

• 20-11-2023 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

I have a joule/kodiak tank with a samsung heat pump and heatmiser room controls around the house. I don't see any option to control the hot water and only seem to get a decent temp for showers when the heat pump is active for bringing the room temps up to desired setting.

Is there a way for me to activate the pump for hot water without the rads/underfloor heating taking in heat?

My workaround at the minute is to set one of the heatmiser controls above the current set temp to kick in the heating, along with the hot water, but surely there is another way?

I'm hoping to get the heatmiser smart hub eventually that might open things up but the controls I have aren't wireless so a bit more of a job.

Beverly Hills, California

Advertisement