Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental Termination Notice procedure before July 2022

Options
  • 21-11-2023 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

In July 2022 new rules came into place where the landlord should copy the RTB by email and letter with a termination notice. All that is clear on the RTB website.

But does anyone know what the rule was before July 2022? I can see there were termination template forms available and a statutory declaration form. But I can't see what physically had to be done with them.

I sent them to my tenant by post in June 2022 but I didn't copy them to the RTB as at that time I don't believe that was the procedure that was to be followed.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭themoone

The old rule prior to July 2022 was to inform the RTB 30 days after the termination date.

Advertisement