Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermal Conduction Paste for induction hob

• 21-11-2023 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'd like to give my dad a hand replacing the glass on their Neff induction hob which was broken when a pot dropped on the edge of it. Thye were able to order the glass from Neff/Siemens but I want to see if I can order some thermal induction paste as some things I've read online say that you may need some when fitting the new glass. Does anyone know what grade thermal paste you would need and where it might be bought in Ireland or online please?

I can see some for computer systems but would that suffice for the induction hob? Neff were no help when we asked.

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭tikka16751

What quantity do you need? As in terms of ml or grams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭mobfromcork

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not quite sure, online I have seen references t a 'pea-sized amount' under each induction area. There are 5 areas on the glass so I guess about a teaspoon or a little over. I'm not sure about the weight.

Advertisement