If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar and PJ

Options
  • 22-11-2023 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I noted the Q990c soundbar going half price with a TV purchase on the UK site. Is this something you guys are offering?

I'm really after a q990c or q930c and for PJ I'm between the Tw7000 and TW7100.

I also spotted some different cash back offers (Epson saying €175 back on those Pjs). Is that something I'll lose out on if not bought in the Republic?

Best I can see anywhere is €1630 for the tw7000 and q930c from Amazon.es

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi MRTULES,

We are actually currently out of stock of the Samsung HWQ990C and we have no ETA for new stock landing.

We should be receiving a batch of the HWQ930C back into the warehouse soon but we're just waiting for confirmation.

On the cash back on the Epsons - I've had a look at the terms and conditions and it does seem to be available to UK residents only at the moment.

Please don't hesitate to drop me an email if you have any further queries!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

Hey there, just wondering if you have the BenQ w1800 in stock ??

Also, what PJs do you have on display/demo?

Lastly, are you going to be getting the Xgimi Horizon Ultra in anytime soon?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,274 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Mrtules.

The W1800 is currently out of stock and our purchasing team are chasing an ETA but nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Our demo room is currently closed as we have had to use it for TV storage as we are now in our busy period in the run up to Christmas.

We do have the Optoma HD145X ad the Epson W7000 in the demo room but as it closed they can not really be demoed correctly.

Nothing showing on the Horizon Ultra but I'll check with our supplier to see if it can be special ordered if required.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.