Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How should I react?

• 22-11-2023 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Random one this. I met this guy in a bar recently through a friend. I was told he owns some sort of a company that makes gun parts based near Kinsale. He went into a big spiel about the company, showing me photos on his phone. He shows me a photo of this fella who seemed to be testing out a gun, and says something to the effect of "this guy has killed 500 people". Later I was thinking to myself if that was really true, then wouldn't that assassin not have revealed that to the guy I was talking to? I'd like to have asked him "so if I wanted you shot, how much would I have to pay him?" and seen his reaction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

He was obviously talking **** and was desperately trying to impress you. Ignoring it is the best option unless you want to bait and watch the story implode over time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,608 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Find a different bar to drink in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Ya know there are probably plenty about who killed over 500 people.

I would say there are few to none who have done it with guns though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

Probably playing Assassin’s Creed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,841 ✭✭✭buried

I'd forget about it

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

He's probably a big fan of Huey Lewis and the News.

🙈🙉🙊

Advertisement