Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Range Finder Thermal Spotter

Options
  • 22-11-2023 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

infiray finder fh35r v2 or pulsar axion 2 xg35 lrf anyone any experience of both units ?

Currently using Pulsar Axion XM30F but looking for upgrade with Range finder.

Tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tikka646

Search optics trade reviews, pulsar axion 2 xq35 image is very close to xg35 and is supposed to be better in bad thermal weather due to its 17 micron sensor. Its around 1000 euro cheaper as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Paddyviking

I've used the Axion XQ38 & XG35 LRF's and can say they're a great piece of kit. They're compact and intuitive to use with the LRF being a must for night time distance gauging. Battery life is very good however I'd recommend getting a spare battery and you'll never run out of power.....that being said I never switched it off or onto stby whilst out shooting.

There's 1 or 2 for sale at the moment so they're worth considering.

Pm me if you've any questions

Pv

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

The finder is a really good unit. there is a demo night at cilldara hunting this Thurs night where you can try one

Advertisement