Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisbon for a quick weekend? Or where else.....

• 23-11-2023 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,504 ✭✭✭✭

I will be flying out of Faro on a Friday afternoon/evening next May, but have the weekend free before I have to be back in Ireland.

I'm trying to figure out where I can go for a quick 2 nights that's cheap, but interesting/nice.

I fancied Porto, but there's no direct flights home from there.

Then thought Lisbon - it's cheap to get to, and home from, and I think I've heard good reports about it. How would it be for a female alone (eating out in the evening is always a bit of a sticking point!)? Anyone have any accommodation suggestions?

Or any other suggestions for a place that would be a nice 2-day stopover? It doesn't have to be a city, but I don't want to waste hours travelling to and from an airport either......

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement