Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children stabbed in Dublin city centre **Read OP before posting**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Far right? Do you think that those scrotes have any political allegiance? You must be dreaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

And nothing about why we have allowed people into this country to become citizens where they will eventually attack defenseless children coming out of school at lunchtime.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭downburst

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrsmalooly

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭InAtFullBack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It’s always a shock to the system when the decisions you make are a reality not just sitting in a comfortable office looking at a PowerPoint slide

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jams100

Agree with many of the points.

But the softly, softly approach unfortunately kind of has to be the strategy in the main.

When these far right sc*m organise a "peaceful" protest they deliberately antagonise the guards in the hope they can get a few videos, with those videos they'll plaster them on social media in the likelihood they'll get more people to join.

The real problem here are the social media companies not stopping these racists promoting this sh*te imo. Especially Twitter since Musk took it over, young impressionable people are seeing this shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭InAtFullBack

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭by the seaside

Is your user name 4 short of Combat 18? 18 = AH = Adolph Hitler. Who is AD?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭holliehobbie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭trashcan

You can’t possibly be serious, can you ? “Making a stand” Yeah, right.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Meet_Yur_Maker

Its interesting to read how you inserted various points at the start without much relevance to each other and created a very benign, disturbed, dialogue to end up with… A large paragraph showing your intent and ridiculously fascist thinking. Well done. If I had a present, id give you one, as you clearly strive for it. fml Care to insert the rest of similar crimes committed in the same countries, just for **** and giggles, or you know, maybe for sound reasoned debate, to open your bullshit right up into …dun dun dunnnn, real world situations? Put your finger back down from pointing at others and put it back in your mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭mikeybhoy

Wouldn't have happened in Poland or Hungary. No free loading migrants and no social welfare for the local scumbags. This kind of thing goes on a weekly basis in Paris. Western European need to stop being a soft touch.

Replace the dole with a credit card system that only only be spent on the bare essentials, deport any immigrant/asylum seeker that isn't contributing and introduce tougher sentencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,111 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

You are a good person . You are right of course .

But its hard to see the humanity in people behaving like these lads are this evening .

Especially after the upset of those poor children and woman being attacked , some who are still critical .

It's like adrenaline , and more adrenaline healed upon it , trying to push it away .

I hope those two are doing better ..

This mayhem is helping nothing though and those people rioting and looting need to be made aware of that and that they need to make reparations or do time ...which you and I know they probably won't .

So where is the lesson or the deterrent against doing it all again?

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 29,537 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

So just cod someone didnt end up in ICU it was ok? And you dont even know that for a fact either.

So apparently non icu injuries or the terrifying ordeal shopworkers or other citizens were put through... thats ok too? Thats your moral standard expressed in your post which is utterly morally bankrupt.

People living and working in city centre enduring a riot and you couldnt care less about them.

You couldnt care less indeed.

You have no thoughts for those citizens. Zero concern. You dont even condemn the scumbags, which tacitly condones their scumbag actions.

Says it all.

It was a violent riot. It is a lie to pretend it was anything other or that violence was done only to property.

An epic fail there at trying to gaslight tonights riot.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrsmalooly

I was replying to Circadian, who picked up what I was putting down. I haven’t used this forum thing in years….today’s events has me commenting, it’s not something I do really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭combat14

who says they are far right goons they look like track suit sinn fein voters

alot of people all around europe are genuinely concerned about uncontrolled immigration - the dutch election results yesterday are merely a sample - are citizens not allowed to peacefully voice their concerns without essentially being labelled nazis - if cancel culture is installed and free speech curtailed the real problems are only starting ..

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭giseva

Then these outraged protesters should've pulled him out of his hospital bed and dealt with him, I'm sure it's common knowledge where he was taken to.

But no, it's "our streets" or some other shite chanted by the many hash dealing, north face tracksuit wearing, hood up dole merchants.

Again I ask, where were the protests when a teen from one of these no go areas stuck a knife into a woman after trying to rob her. He was Irish, with many convictions, but that's alright though I suppose because he was our scumbag. It's outrageous what happened today whether that scumbag was foreign or not. I don't want filth in this country, either foreign or domestic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

You can't be suggesting right wing ideas like those, especially around here.

A lot of the same ones bitching about the rioters, calling them right wing scumbags tonight and freeloaders forever on social welfare, will be often the very same ones claiming we can't have corporal punishment for delinquents ala a Singapore system, can't have tougher sentences for repeat offenders, can't have heavy policing, can't have full life sentences for murderers with multiple victims, can't have forced working for long term social welfare dole recipients, etc

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Long Sean Silver

yes shamefully.

for them tonight will be seen as a big success. they will be delighted, high-fiving themselves, emboldened, and no doubt planning their next outing.

the institutions of the state need to get to them before they become trendy.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,409 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Off you go to Hungary so.

Shut the door on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭gotaf

A lot of people in Dublin City are concerned about far right loons.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,537 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Already we can see far right gaslighting going on on the thread, falsely trying to spin the narrative it was just some property impacted in tonights violent riot. And taking a stand makes that excusable.

A stand to protect women and children?

Dont make me laugh. Zero concern only contempt shown for citizens regardless of age or gender caught up in the violent riot. They werent being protected but terrorised.

Proof positive it is a big lie.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭gotaf

Protecting women by making it difficult to get to the Rotunda.

Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,228 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

None of this is "far right" or "Shin Fein" or any that kind of simplistic bollocks you'll see knocking around this site. The riotous behaviour we saw tonight in town is just pure scumbaggery, pure and simple. It's little shits looking to take advantage of an appalling situation to engage in their own appalling activities.

There should have been a forceful clampdown on it by the Gardai and they were, largely, nowhere to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,251 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭orangerhyme

It's actually surprising how much of our Health Service is provided by immigrants, from the cleaners up to the surgeons.

I know GPs are mostly Irish but the hospitals are all foreigners.

Loads of home carers also, nursing home staff.

Do you think any of the rioters tonight will work in nursing homes or hospitals?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,111 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

And what do you think that is to achieve if so ?

Making sure we don't vote for The Others in the next GE ?

Hardly showing that FG/ FFare the parties of Law and Order now , are they?

Not after dropping this ball .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭hymenelectra

For all those lamenting the poor shops and poor behaviour, sparked by a knife rampage on children, it is simply the very expected result of cumulative actions.

Equivalent to lacing a house with petrol, accelerants, bottles of gas, leaving open wiring sparking away, ovens on, faulty switches...and then it bursts into flame.

And along come the cranial bereft to point at the fire and scold it "stupid fire, why do it fire and be hot, why can't fire be go away, fire be illegal it should, lock up fire!"

As if there's any point criticising the precise result of all the actions every one of you loved to ignore and downplay for years upon years.

What's that? The reaping of what you sowed? Well, I never.

Keep criticising the fire though, it'll do a lot a good. It'll be good practice for the bigger ones coming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement