Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Softener Recommendation

Options
  • 24-11-2023 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

My trusty 18 year old Avoca water softener has given up the ghost. It is an old fashioned analogue type, the dial won't move anymore so I have to manually regenerate for the time being. I see an Avoca water softener advertised for Black Friday for €399, which is a very attractive price, model WS9V. I would imagine it would cost me in the region of €150 to get my plumber to replace my old softener for the new one in the same spot. Would I be better off going for an EWT water softener at €950 installed or Celtic Water softener at €1,050 installed. There are just 2 of us in the house but we'd be heavy enough on water all the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mugwumper

Hey, what did you go with in the finish? Looking at those avoca water softeners myself at the moment. Thanks!

Advertisement