Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted, road bike wheel 700

• 27-11-2023 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I am looking for a road bike wheel.

Clincher

Shimano comp 10speed

To fit a 25 or 28mm tyre

At 28 spokes (used for touring)

On budget, please.

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rflynnr

I've been preserving this for a project but that might never actually happen and I'd sooner see actually being used. Shimano Ultegra hub, Mavic Open Pro Rim and - I believe - DT Swiss Spokes. I think the hub is 10-speed but, even if it's an 11-speed, it would only take a standard (1.85mm) spacer to fit a 10-speed cassette. (And I might even have that spacer somewhere.) The wheel is true and the hub runs beautifully. The rim has seen plenty of use but I have no reason to think it hasn't got 1000s of kms left in it: no obvious dishing anywhere. No clue on price but working back from the hub...€30?

Advertisement