Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Guest wifi disabling constantly

Options
  • 28-11-2023 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

having this issue in 2 different locations, where the guest wifi keeps disappearing. Disabling and re-enabling it brings it back but not sure why it keeps happening any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

:"having this issue in 2 different locations" as in different parts of the same building or is it two different premises? Does main WiFi remain functional the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

2 different premises 2 different accounts 2 different routers same issue is happening on both

Main wifi works fine guest wifi disappears when i log into he routers guest wifi shows active but ssid cant be seen by any devices, if i disable and reenable its shows ssid again for all devices

Happening every few days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

That sound weird, especially, as you describe, on two independant setups and multiple devices experiencing the same...

Remind me - combined or split WiFi (separate SSID for 2.4 and 5 GHz) ? Do you have option to split if there is combined?

Advertisement