Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primavera Sound Porto | 6th - 8th June 2024

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭Stillill42

That's a tempting first announcement alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭crl84

Very weak lineup by Primavera standards. Been a few times but not even remotely enough to tempt me over next year, even if there is a few great acts that aren't really seen anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭joeymcg

Thought it was v weak also

Well look, PJ, the National, Pulp, Blonde Redhead, Amyl, Lambchop, Lankum, This is the Kit in the sun in Porto is enough to spark my interest. The rest seem diverse enough to have the promise of a few new finds, a few there I've never got round to like Tropical **** Storm, Scowl, Crumb, Mandy, Indiana, Mannequin Pussy etc.

It gets the ball rolling lads, gives the rest something to shoot for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭Sr. Pirotecnic

That's the full line-up not a "first announcement" isn't it? (ok, a few names may be added) The festival is a lot smaller than its Barcelona counterpart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Fanirish

close to full, might be some late announcements for acts that cancel in between and probably be a boiler room or other dj tent announcement closer to.

yeah so much smaller and easier vibe than Barcelona. Drawback is smaller line up and some of the interesting mid /smaller sized acts only do Barca

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

If that lineup was here i'd be delighted but i don't think i'd travel for it.

I would like to see Maquina though.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Fanirish

this year was 4 days whilst next year is only 3 days so possibly another 5 to 10 acts at most

Advertisement