Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult golf camp

Options
  • 29-11-2023 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Any such thing as the above? Would love to spend 3 to 5 days solid learning golf from pros. Anyone ever heard of this? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,910 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

I do actually think there is a market for this in say Portugal ..but the only thing I've come across anything like it, s the Golf Ireland academy and full day courses in Carton House.

Have a look there ..not sure if they do they in the winter ..if you find anything post...

I'd do it myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

There’s the Dave Pelz academy thing but don’t know much about it.

https://pelzgolf.com/locations/carton-house/

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Thanks guys that's great info. I'll prob do the carton house one.

From googling, there is indeed one in Portugal which sounds great. But it is expensive. About 2k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭willabur

I would have thought that time spent with a pro would be money far better spent.

there is only so much you brain can take in, especially in an action like the golf swing that is so quick. Its something which you learn through practice and time, get someone to make an adjustment, rinse and repeat.

Advertisement