Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Service EO Role in Social Protection (Regional Office)

Options
  • 01-12-2023 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Been offered a mobility move to Social Protection in a regional location, I'm assuming it's an intreo office. Could anyone provide details of what the EO role might be within Social Protection and WFH options currently being offered.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I wouldn't assume it's an Intreo office, it could be one of the regional HQs (for example, Child Benefit in Letterkenny, Pensions in Sligo or Longford, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

Hi,

Haven't logged on for a while so just updating. I have turned down the original offer as situation changed and have rejoined mobility straight after again for that location.

DSP has 2 separate locations within the same county under 2 separate mobility zones. The zone i'm interested in is located in a very small town with only a local DSP office, there are multiple larger DSP offices in the other mobility zone which process different applications.

Would anybody have an idea of he day to day of an EO in a local office.

Thanks

Advertisement