Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ten €20 Vouchers on FreeNow App

• 01-12-2023 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

If you use voucher eggnog on the FreeNow Taxi App it gives ten vouchers for €20 each valid to January 2024

Be handy for pub :-)

Happy Xmas

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,672 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Says it’s invalid for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭ablelocks

there's something wrong with the freenow codes, according to the lad on the radio just now, there's also been codes snowball and snowflake and they've both been pulled and the credit removed from peoples account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,672 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Sounds dodgy!

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Looks like they pulled it

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭GBX

My brother text me saying he had 10 vouchers on his account. Soon after text saying its been pulled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

that did not last long !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,186 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

it was a promotion that went very wrong, there's supposed to be a riddle every week on the app that the first 100 people to solve it got a 20 euro voucher. But all vouchers came at once and all promotion codes seemed to work. Raging because I actually answered the riddle properly and didn't just jump on the bandwagon 😂

Advertisement