Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking CAME gate automation expert

Options
  • 03-12-2023 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hey folks. I'm looking for recommendations of a company which deals with CAME gate automation in the Meath/Dublin area. Need someone who knows what they're doing and actually cares to do a proper job of it.

I had an automated gate installed recently by Killeen Engineering, who have just went bankrupt leaving me with an unfinished job, a big hole in my bank account and a refund owed, neither any chance of future service or valid warranty - basically royally effed. The gate somewhat worked for four days, then went belly up just like the complete tossers who did the installation and configuration (did I mention it took them six months too?).

The setup is two AXO402306 rams (230V) hooked up to a ZM3E control board, with four photocells as safety devices, and an RGSM module for CAME Connect (app access).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Hoagy

Nordeal Ltd in Kilpedder are CAME distributors.

If they can't help you themselves they can direct you to an installer.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

Post edited by Gate Automation on

Advertisement