Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead singer available

Options
  • 04-12-2023 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Mature lead singer/frontman available for Classic rock/Hard rock/Metal covers.Looking to join a full band if possible.Where you are based doesn't matter as I have my own transport and gear and I am willing to travel for the right project.Love rehearsing and quite a good bit of experience so no time wasters please.PM for samples of my own singing if interested

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BandFrontman2022

Hey could you send me a demo

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lightningrod85

Just sent you a pm

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fender p

Hello I'm in a classic rock band would you be up for a rehearsal soon

Band is nearly complete now as bass player and drummer have been recruited. Just need a guitar player now for classic rock/Hard rock /metal covers. Needs to be confident and well able to play lead, good level required. Any lead guitar player available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Can you send me a demo please.

Cheers

Advertisement