Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sidi Shot 2 Black shoes 43 for sale BNWT

• 05-12-2023 5:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭

ordered these in 43 and they are just a bit too tight . Could have done with a half size up , any takers ?? Save me the hassle of returning Brand new Unworn with tags . €210

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭ARX

Too small for me, but in case you're ordering a half size up, I think Sidi half sizes are the same sole as the whole sizes (i.e. 43, 44, 45 etc) but with more volume in the upper - they're not longer. That's just what I read somewhere, not speaking from experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭markie379

Price Drop to a firm €190 . I can’t return as the OH recycled the box :(

Last price drop .180 ex postage . Any taker???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭gn3dr

Hi. I'll offer 170 if you post to Kerry. 170 including the postage is the most I would go as ideally black shoes are not my preferred colour.

Offer accepted . Moving to PM .

• Advertisement
Advertisement