Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Returning duplicate order

• 06-12-2023 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

Ordered from Holland & Barrett on black friday. It hadn't arrived by Monday so I went onto online chat to see what the story was. They said an post must have lost it and they offered a refund or replacement. I asked them to replace the order. Yesterday morning the original order arrived. I got back onto online chat to see if they could stop the second order from being sent, but they said it was too late, and I should either decline delivery from the postman if I see him, or return it to a store. If I'm not in when the postman calls (he leaves packages in the shed) am I under any obligation to return the package within a certain time frame? My nearest store is about 30 mins drive each way. Is it unreasonable to just wait until I'll be in town anyway? There is food items in it so obviously I won't hold onto it for ages, but I don't fancy having to make a trip just for that.

Advertisement