If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCL 55C745K

Options
  • 07-12-2023 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Richer Sounds Ireland,

I am just wondering if there is any plans to stock TCL 55C745K TV?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi WhoOwnTheHam.

Thanks for the post.

It not one we have stocked as of yet.

I'll drop our Supplier a little email to check of they are available and revert back.

We have the 65C845 in stock and on display and it looks excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 whoOwnTheHam

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the reply!

55" is really my limit and the 55C845K is most likely outside my spending power. This is why I have my head set on the 55C745K.

I am in no big rush so next year would be fine so lets see what the supplier says.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi all,

Jumping on to this thread, I was wondering what you guys thought of the TCL 43P638K? My son is in the market for a TV for his college accommodation as spotted it on your website. The price is just at his budget but I was wondering if the Philips 43PUS7906 that you have listed in your clearance section might be a better buy overall? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

Hey Chalky024.

The 43P638 is also out of stock unfortunately.

The Philips 43PUS7906 would be a great bargain and the Ambi light is a really nice touch.

The Extra few quid for the Philips will be worth it :)

Hi Kenny,

I'll pass on the info to him.

Thank you

• Advertisement

No problem at all Chalky024 :)

Hi gang,

He pulled the trigger on that TV and a Samsung soundbar to go with it. Can I just ask what your delivery times to Co Cork are? I'm assuming he'll have it for Christmas?

Cheers,

Chalky

Hey Chalky.

I see the order for the TV and a soundbar on our system.

It is booked for collection from us on Friday as all going well will arrive with him before Christmas.

What I'll do is on Monday give the courier a call to see if they know when it might arrive and keep yous posted.

They will also text him with the delivery details.

Thank him for the business for us and hope you both have a great Christmas.

That's great Kenny.

All the best to all of you also.

Thanks Chalky :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.