Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW16 matchday thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Gusser09

75 all out. Leno and tarkowski done the businness. Delighted i kept sonny.

I celebrated newcastles goal too. Main rivals all have spurs defenders.

18 points for my back 5.

Swapping jackson to Cunha a great call.

Happy out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I think I'll end up on 62 for the week after autosubs. That's from 10 players too after both keepers didn't feature. Wish I still had my wildcard though. I have about 5 players flagged, with Willian going off injured likely to make it 6.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

I think I end up on 71 with bps and autosubs.

Some jump from the 38 it currently is!

Salah comes in as captain and Son off the bench, with bps as well for Leno and Mykolenko (what a differential over the last few weeks he has been!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

from reading back thread looks like I have 3 players suspended for next GW + Haaland's injury. Will need to think about who to bring in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

69 all out which should be a decent green arrow…but looking at a total **** show next week, 3 players suspended and looks like another 4 injured 🤕….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭shmeee

Some savage scoring above, big gains made in MLs with them scores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

45 points and slipping into delete team territory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ForestFire

What's the story with the Wildcard this year, is it a 1-time option, or is there another wildcard in the second half of the season?

I still might have 11 players next week, but it's tight and they're not guaranteed to start (But at least available or 75% chance)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Porthallian

The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season. The first wildcard will be available from the start of the season until Sat 30 Dec 11:00. The second wildcard will be available after Sat 30 Dec 11:00 in readiness for the January transfer window opening and remain available until the end of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Jumped 337,000 places in the overall rankings.

13000 in the irish rankings.

Biggest jump so far this season. Shot in the arm.

Advertisement