Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand New Vorsk HI CAPA Vengeance

Options
  • 09-12-2023 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I've a brand new Vorsk HI CAPA Vengeance airsoft pistol (approx FPS is 300 - 328) with pellets and gas for sale. This is absolutely brand new and has never been used. It was bought as a gift and is unwanted. The pistol on its own is valued at €180 so I'm asking €150 for it with the accessories in the display case and a full canister of gas and pellets, which I think is fair. This will make a great Christmas gift for any airsoft enthusiast! I'm in the Kildare/Meath/Westmeath area of the country so can meet up with any potential buyer in and around these counties.

Post edited by speak2julie on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You are required to post the actual muzzle energy/fps for any device you want to sell here as per the forum rules

• Registered Users Posts: 28 speak2julie

Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the advert.

Advertisement