Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses that allow buggies year round

Options
  • 09-12-2023 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have some family coming in for a wedding and they want to get out for a round next week. One of the party recently had surgery and would only be able to play using a buggy.

Is there anywhere around Dublin or surrounding counties where we would be guaranteed to be able to use a buggy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Dtoffee

Try Powerscourt, their course's have excellent drainage and plenty of buggies for hire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭BraveDonut

McCreddin uses buggy paths only, even in Summer. Might be an option

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Macreddin is an option but just worth mentioning there is still some walking involved from the buggy paths depending on where your ball goes. I know that is probably a consideration for most courses though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

I'd say Concra Wood too. They have buggy paths but you'd have to stay on them and walk to your ball.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Concra Wood gets very wet in Winter/Spring

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
Advertisement