Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2024 F1 General Discussion Thread

1737475767779»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭jv2000

Yeah sounds like Tsunoda and Lawson are nailed on for VCARB - at least at the start of the season. I find it hard to imagine that they will change Perez at the start of the season but my suspicion is that they could change him this season after the Mexican GP…..!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Not for the time being, but Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff says he has 'the feeling' that his paths and those of Max Verstappen will cross at some point. Wolff just 'slipped up' and confirmed Kimi Antonelli will be George Russell's new teammate.

This was all too predictable table.

I guess that poster who claims to know someone who knows someone who knows the tea lady at Aston Martin that Max had 100% signed with Merc was a little mislead. Imagine that,

Advertisement