Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best CRM to create landing pages

Options
  • 13-12-2023 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi

Anyone got any suggestions on the best websites / crms for creating landing pages. I'm trying to set up a small sales training business which will have a free event ( to gather leads and encourage attendees to pay for my 12 week sales transformation course ).

I'm also reviewing some sales crms that have marketing functionality. So any tips or suggestions here would be much appreciated.

Regards

Leon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 VirginiaHamilton

Any CRM can be adjusted to your needs. You just need to play around with it a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Alipiama

When I started my own sales training venture, I faced the same challenge of finding the right CRM and landing page builder. HubSpot simplifies landing page creation with intuitive templates but also integrates seamlessly with its CRM for managing leads effectively. Another option worth exploring is Mailchimp; it offers robust marketing automation tools alongside easy-to-use landing page features. As for CRMs with marketing capabilities, Salesforce has been a staple in my toolkit, providing powerful insights and automation to drive conversions. Recently, I've also come across sugar crm, which seems promising with its customizable options.

Post edited by Alipiama on

Advertisement