Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uTest - is this a legitimate and safe organisation to do work for??

• 13-12-2023 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently came across UTest and see that they offer the opportunity for QA testers to carry out online/remote testing jobs where you could potentially get paid for. Freelance kind of opportunities.

Just wondering has anyone done any work for them and how have you found it, is it safe, is it a legitimate organisation and did you get paid for it.

With the way the world is im just cautious of getting involved in things without finding out as much as I can. There are so many scams etc out there these days.

But as QA tester i would love to do some part time freelance work as a kind of a side job etc

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement