Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<mod snip>

Options
  • 14-12-2023 12:42am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I paid a warranty on my tyres said they will replaced if puncture within a year. I got a puncture 6 months after buying the tyres i bought them 0

7/06/23. They do not replace its an won't respond to my emails just said " "your warranty is refused" no explanation after sending in pics what they asked for.Its a joke of a company don't buy off them or pay for a warranty cause they won't replace the tyres.They asked me to send pics off the tyres which i did after bringing car to tyreland and they said ive a slow puncture their was a tiny bit of glass in it causeing it to leak air. They get all their customers to pay for warranty and don't stand by whats on their website.They are based in <mod snip> and I have contacted the European Justice website and I will be taken legal action. If they keep doing this to all their customers they will get away with it. Also I have contacted online Dispute Resolution and they said they will also be in touch with this company. Dont be scammed they won't replace your tyres if you pay a warranty.

Mod note: Company name and location deleted. -Shield

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I don’t think this is the feedback section you think it is…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Never ever heard of a warranty on tyres. Had to have a tyre reseated about a month after buying it and still paid a tenner for that pleasure.

Advertisement