Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poland Summer Holiday

• 14-12-2023 2:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi we are 2 adults and 2 teens(17,14 years old) and want to plan a family friendly August summer holiday in Poland.

We reguarly travel down the French west coach to mobile home/campsites.

Can anyone recommend any seaside or lakeside campsites in Poland? I have found a few on google but they don't seem to have any great facilities, ie pool complexes.

Alternatively can anyone recommend a seaside/lakeside hotel with nearby teen suitable attractions?

We do not speak Polish, if that makes any difference!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

I cannot speak for coastal resorts, but I can vouch for Wrocław. It’s very far inland, a university city with lots of interesting sights. And we never had an issue with language, anyone we met spoke English. Oh and Ryanair fly there which is a bonus. Also a 5 hour train ride east is Krakow

Advertisement