Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IRELAND AM (Virgin) 14 dec 23. SHOW fully scripted & produced by AI (World 1st)

• 14-12-2023 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

THEY SAY its the WORLDS FIRST SHOW fully scripted & produced by AI

So - Tommy Bowe was on newstalk before lunch, rebuffing those saying he was helping his own demise as a presenter. He said after doing this "experiment" they conclude ( as per article above ) it still has a good bit to go yet before the live presenters get the boot.

Brave move I reckon, but I imagine it is whats coming down the track, even more so on radio.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,872 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,636 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Is it the same AI that does the scheduling for vm3 and vm4???

:)

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I saw a bit of it where Tommy Bowe was reading from the AI-generated autocue, saying something like "Today we are doing the show with the assistance of AI; that is Artificial Intelligence, and not Artificial Insemination..." at which point Muireann beside him had to turn away to stifle the laughter.

The funny thing about it is that is that bringing up artificial insemination in an awkward way like that is something Tommy is liable to do. 😄

Advertisement