Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maneskin - 3 Arena

Options
  • 15-12-2023 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised there was no thread on this.

Gig was last night, probably my gig of the year, some band and jaysus can they rock.

Only downside for me was the merch, 40 blips for a t shirt, 75 for a hoodie, didn't seem to be shifting many at all, drop the prices and they'll sell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Livenation require 25% of the gross merch price aka €10 of the t shirt goes to them. Hence the higher prices

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

As if it wasn't possible to despise them more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Peter hook of new order fame tweeted about Olympia theatre looking for 25%. He quickly deleted it as I’m sure he knew that publicly criticising live nation here would not help him in long run

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

The local pubs are missing a trick in not doing a merch pint combo stall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Sensational performance. Loved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Hippodrome Song Owl

I didn't bother with this but maybe regretting it now. I love them but feel they're losing their way with the recent releases being more pop and all in English. I saw them in Paris earlier this year and it was a great gig in fairness, but I've been increasingly turned off by the new tracks and the style of some of the recent publicity and promos they've done.

I also feared the crowd would be very young and obsessive teen-ish on the back of the recent stuff, so decided against. Glad to hear it was a great gig even if I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

I was pleaseantly suprised by the mix of ages. People older than me there even :D

I love their Italian songs and much prefer to english ones but 'I don't want to sleep' and 'Gasoline' live were brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Aladdin Sane

I brought my daughter to this gig and I was blown away. Fantastic show. Here’s some photos I took 🤘😎🤘

Advertisement