Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knapsack Course KK

Options
  • 15-12-2023 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Anywhere I can do the course near KK or Tipp?

Is it a requirement now to have it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Mad about baa baas

There was 1 held in the thurles golf club a few years ago ..not sure is it still going on there.

I was sent there through work when it initially came out.i think it is technically a requirement but I highly doubt its checked for. I do know you need a herd number/ equine premises number/flock number to buy spray in the creamery now

The time I did the course it was me 2 farmers and about 11 lads being put through it as part or a. Fas/ dole scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭valtra2

You can do it in portlaoise. Ktc training. Was up there last week doing 360 and saw few ppl doing knapsack course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭mr.stonewall

If you do the boom sprayer course for the tractor, its covered and included in it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Good loser

How much does the knapsack course cost? and how long does it take?

Advertisement