Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old T.V shows that flopped when thet were first released that might do good today?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,611 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

i remember going to the US on holiday, and I couldnt fathom that BBC wasnt one of the 50 odd channels they had in NY, to watch the last couple of episodes of one of the series , I think I caught them as RTE showed them as repeats months later

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Tango One

Brimstone might fall into bracket think it was cancelled pretty early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,810 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Thought it was cancelled too soon... John Glover was brilliant in it. Hard to see a remake getting such a perfect casting in key role.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement