If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIP benefits?

Options
  • 21-12-2023 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Returning customer (I've spent a small fortune over the past few years : ) ) just wondering if the VIP 10% off clearnace is just for uk customers or does it apply to richersounds.ie too?

Looking at another tv this time for the kitchen. I bought the Samsung QE50B60 just a few months ago for the kids playroom and I'm very happy with it so looking at something similar for the kitchen maybe without the Qled.

Thanks in advance, John.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John.

Thanks for the post and for coming back to us.

The 10% off clearance items applies to all VIP customers including customers in Northern and Southern Ireland.

However the clearance items listed on the .com website can not be purchased/shipped within Ireland.

We have our own clearance section on our .ie website but there currently isn't much in the way of clearance items unfortunately.

If you wanted to stick with a Samsung non QLED there is the 50CU8500 priced at €525. These are brand new and not clearance.

Sticking with QLED there is the 50Q60C priced at €655. Again these are brand new and not clearance.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Hjjffgjkj

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Looking at the Philips pus8108 in the clearance section of your site either the 55 or 50 inch.

Could I use the10% off for VIP members for one of those?

Thanks again, John.

Hey John.

You could use the 10% against that TV.

The 50" has sold over night so I'm hoping it was yourself that purchased it?

Hi Kenny,

That's great, yes it was me that bought it. I knew you'd look after me if I bought it so I said I better buy it just in case.

I got a call today saying it won't be shipping until January which is grand so could I change to the 55inch if the wife agrees : )

Thanks again, John.

Hi John.

I thought it was yourself :)

Yes there would be no issue changing to the 55" clearance if you can persuade the wife ;)

Keep me posted and we can sort any difference once the TV is confirmed.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny, I've managed to convince her to switch to the 55 inch. You have my phone number on file so feel free to contact me at anytime for me to pay the balance on swapping them.

Great customer service again, if only every company was as easy and reliable to deal with as ye.

Thanks again Kenny.

Kind regards,

John.

Hi John.

I now have everything sorted at this end and recharged the extra €15.10 difference via our banking app :)

I've emailed you over an updated receipt and will keep you posted on the delivery details once I have them.

Have a great Christmas and as always thanks for the business.

That's perfect Kenny, thanks I got the receipt there.

As always a pleasure to deal with you.

Have a great Christmas.

Thanks again, John.

Have a great Christmas John :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 john10010860

Hi Kenny,

Looking to purchase the Philips 55PUS8108 I signed up for the VIP account but it seems to be for the UK site only. How do I sign up for VIP Ireland to receive the 10% off clearance as I can't find it in the Ireland site.

Thanks,

John

Post edited by john10010860 on

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Looking to purchase the Philips 55PUS8108 I signed up for the VIP account but it seems to be for the UK site only. How do I sign up for VIP Ireland to receive the 10% off clearance as I can't find it in the Ireland site.

Thanks,

John

Thanks for the post John.

We don't have this discount set up on our .ie website but if you'd like to go ahead with it we can retroactively refund the 10% when you place the order online and let us know when the order is in or if you PM us with a contact number we can give you a call to process with the 10% discount applied.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed with that!

Kind regards

David

Hi John,

Just letting you know that I purchasesd the 55" Philips PUS8108 in the clearance section. Just a heads up incase the system didn't update and is still displaying it for sale. The 50" might still be available unless they had two clearance 55".

Kind regards,

John.

Thanks David, have just purchased it now, I will send you a private message with the order details.

Thanks again for the great customer support,

John

Hi John10010860.

David is off today if you want to drop the order details over to myself?

Hi Kenny,

Just send you a private message there, thanks again for the great support

John Kennedy

Hi John.

Many thanks.

We have sorted the 10% refund for you this morning. It may take a few days to land back into your account.

We'll also keep you posted on the delivery ETA once our courier collect

Thanks very much Kenny.....

You are more than welcome John :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.