Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

computer/tv sound.

• 22-12-2023 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭

hi,any input appreciated.i have my computer connected to my tv to an external dac to amp to speakers sound wise......my kids are going to be using the room a bit now and when they want to watch tv/netflix or anything controlled by tv they listen on tv speakers.....my thing is when they want to watch sky,they have to go to hdmi 1 and use computer to access sky go(cant get it straight to tv)....the only output then is through my main system(which i'd prefer they did not have to use)....so long story short is there any way that i can get the computer to output on the tv speakers(without complicated system changes all the time)thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭johnboy8

sorry,just to add,its usb out of computer to dac to amp to speakers....basically using tv as monitor hdmi from computer to tv/monitor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭johnboy8

scrap that question.got it myself.

Advertisement