Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Christmas Eve babe, in the drunktank...

• 24-12-2023 8:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,428 ✭✭✭✭

Starting my Christmas Eve with my tradition.of queing for the butchers... early start but I love it... Christmas jumpers and smiles everywhere... have a great Eve everyone, best day of the year easily.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Post edited by DvB on

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Love seeing this thread appear. Enjoy the day everyone it’s going to be a good one!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy Christmas eve everybody!

Santa will be taking off on the tracker in a few minutes. 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,140 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

All done and dusted yesterday food wise, so today is a relaxing morning and a family get together this evening and tonight. Enjoy all!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yes Christmas Eve. Yes.

Advertisement