Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tumble dryer

• 24-12-2023 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I am living in a small apartment. There used to be persistent mold growth on the walls and bathroom. Recently I cleaned and painted the walls and ceiling.

But the actual cause is drying the laundry indoors. My washing machine has a dryer integrated as well but I don't know whether it is a tumble dryer or not. The model is Candy GO 485 W.

Now I recently purchased a dehumidifier with a laundry mode and using it to dry clothes hanging on the clothes horse.

My expectation was the dehumidifier will dry the clothes overnight but it is not the case.

I have to still use the dryer for 40 mins per laundry load to get the clothes really dry.

Am I doing it right here? Or should I get a standalone heat pump tumble dryer for drying? With this heat pump tumble dryer, can I put the washed clothes right out of the washing machine into the heat pump tumble dryer? Or should I hang them on the clothes horse for few hours and then use the tumble dryer?

Also how much will it cost for me to use a tumble dryer 12 times per month.

Please advise.

Thanks

Advertisement