Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My friends and I all had the same unhappy experience with KLM. They received compensation, I didn’t

Options
  • 27-12-2023 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭

So klm cancelled a flight and we were not prepared to wait for the KLM replacement so we booked a flight with Ryanair to a destination nearby and took a train to get to the final destination.

My friends and I made compensation claims separately and they have been successful while I haven’t. I queried this citing the reference numbers of my friends successful complaints. They have not responsed

my particular question is I am now at the complaint stage. Should I complain to KLM or is there a good third party who handle these matters and take 10% or whatever if they are successful?

Post edited by Tenger on

Advertisement