Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FFS stop with the arse licking and crying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

You'd swear Sharon had died

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Steady on Fern, we can only handle so much excitement in one episode. Please save more of the riveting stories for tomorrow

Why are they so against Meghan Markle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

The absolute only thing Ekin Su has done since going in is lick Sharon and Louis arse. I remember her on Love Island and Im seeing a totally different person here..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Colson got a very hard question to be honest about .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ekin-Su is the biggest game player.

Louis was trying to play that off but I think he was feeling that a bit.

Don't really get why Gollum is crying, because Levi said he was boring. Precious

Ah Jesus tears from Colson. 🙄 Louis was called untrustworthy, lazy and a game player and he’s not in the toilet crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ekin-Su mentioned Love Island - take a shot!

• Advertisement

Can we take a pot shot at her with a dart gun or something please?! 😊

Too much of tonight's episode on a Sharon love fest

I wanted face to face nominations

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Boring full of himself Levi picked the easiest target. The 3 lads are having a great laugh! He should have picked himself or ekin su as most boring..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Eggy Sue coming on to Nikita already... Bitch!

I thought it was a weird one from Levi tbh , and his reasoning behind it didn't make sense either - up to yesterday I would have said Colson but not now - then why not pick someone else?

If he hadn't spent any time talking with Colson and getting to know him , before they were together in the boy band, then that's his own fault.

I hope Sharon changes her number as Lulu giving it out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I didnt get it either that he got off with saying "up to yesterday". But didn't reply it with "but today I pick".

It's a cop out of picking anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,097 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

christ this is the best CBB in years, genuinely enjoying it rather then enduring it like i had been for many of the previous ones.

louis for the win but it won't happen unfortunately, he's just briliant, has made his money and is dishing the tea and it's so good and the same for sharren when she was in.

only garry who i really disliked and that is really down to his history and he's gone thankfully, nothing to offer and was a waste of money, horrible individual.

pitty sharren couldn't stay but ozzie has parkinsons i believe so i can understand that she wants to get back to him but she is a huge loss.

anyway, good to have big brother back and on form, the series so far have been decent so lets hope the momentum can be kept up.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Just finished watching tonight's episode.

Firstly, thank f*ck I watched it on catch up because I fast forwarded through a lot of it. That whole Sharon tea party was an immediate jump forward. Any time Fern's mouth is moving - fast forward.

I have to say, I thought picking Colson as the most boring was the wankiest of choices. Himself, Bradley and Nikita seem like three proper sound lads and they get on great and are quite clearly having fun.

And as mentioned above, the reason Levi gave was nonsense. Even with the cop task the other day, Colson played up to himself being a copper in Corrie. OK, he overdid it but he was having fun and getting involved. You'd swear Colson was a reclused mute the way Levi was going on.

Ekin-Su is way out of pocket for flirting with Nikita knowing he as a girlfriend. Although it is funny seeing how totally oblivious/uninterested he is lol

My favourites so far -

1. Louis
    2. El Jefe
    3. Colson
    4. Bradley/Nikita
    5. Marisha
    6. Ekin-Su
    7. Zeze
    8. Levi
    9. Fern

(And yes, I've reported myself for Ekin-Su slander)

Ironically I am bored of Colson's whining about being boring

Bit harsh on Marisha haha, quite obviously a joke.

But as she said herself, not really a punishment for her as she already does the washing up lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Louis cannot help himself 😂

Louis gives exactly no **** about the rules

Aww, that was a lovely way for her to find out that!

I don’t like face to face nominations like this because they will just follow the first person.

Let the games begin 🤣🤣

Who's going to take offense?!

• Advertisement

Lulu will be happy as Nicole Scherzinger also nominated

Advertisement