Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are my rights here please

Options
  • 30-12-2023 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Packrat

So back in mid Nov I purchased an item from a UK based vendor. Reputable company with physical location as well as online shop.

Paid by PayPal taken from debit card. €400 ish

Nothing has arrived and they are saying it's with customs here.

No contact from customs here and on trying to contact them got directed to some sleepyhead still living in 1975 who couldn't help bar quoting lists of rules.

Item is now too late and I've badly let down someone who matters a great deal to me.

Courier company here nor there can do anything and the vendor is essentially saying "your country your problem mate"

Any recourse for me at all?

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

Comments

Advertisement