Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S24 series

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If I could add the price difference I'd take a Classic instread #firstworldproblem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Mine is due to ship by 10th so if it updates itself tomorrow it might just be an automatic change by the system as I doubt they are shipping on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,241 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

There just shipping them as they're being stocked most likely. Got the delay mail on the 6th, shipped with tracking number by the 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

For anyone that got the shipment email for the watch via DPD? Have you an option to arrange for an alternative delivery date.

Conscious mine could ship over a period when I'll be away

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Usually with DPD you get email & text. You have options there re delivery arrangements

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Tony H

liking the watch but finding the band a bit uncomfortable , maybe its the fact that its the first watch i have had it decades but can anyone recommend a comfortable watch band ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am selling the Galaxy Watch 6 40mm for €185. Brand new and sealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheRona

I'm abroad atm, and knew my Mrs would be at work on delivery day. Was a very easy process to delay delivery to the next day after I got the text with the time slot.

You can do it even earlier than that if you know you definitely won't be around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Barr

Is the band an extra strap that comes with the watch or does the watch and band come seperate these days.

Just wondering why it comes in two boxes 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Tony H

Both come separately, I presume this means they can charge more ,crazy money for the bands on their own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Barr

That's interesting , my watch 4 classic had the one box .

Ah good to know.

I will update my Ad for the sale now.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭dubliniift

They have at least 31 in stock (max limit in 1 order). lol. They should be sent soon.

Disney + offer is for Irish market as well. This is from Irish page.

How do I redeem the 12 months free Disney+ offer on my Samsung Galaxy S24 device?

1. If you are a Samsung Galaxy S24 customer, you can redeem your Galaxy Store voucher through Samsung Wallet
    2. After setting up, just swipe up on your home screen to access Samsung Wallet
    3. If you're not already a Wallet member, sign up
    4. Head to the Menu then you will find the Galaxy Store promotion under the Promotions tab
    5. If you can't see the Galaxy Store promotion, this might be because you haven't made a phone call yet on your new handset, once you have made your first call this promotion should appear
    6. Select the Galaxy Store promotion

Click Here For more details on full eligibility and T&Cs

Needs a vpn set to UK. You need a UK payment method. A UK curve account worked perfectly for several of us on the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Unfortunately, I don't think it works like that

Would Revolut work? I am unfamiliar with curve.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Revolut didn't work for me but curve was set up in 5 minutes and might just delete my account now held onto it to see did I need it

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭guza81

I am lost here, so my subscription ended some time ago. The only option on Disney plus now is to resubscribe. and for this you can use previous method (paypal in my case) or enter new card but the only option when you enter this is to subscribe which takes payment immediately. So how do I go and change my payment method to UK payment without subscribing? Do I have to subscribe for a month first. If I am subscribed for a month can I redeem the 12 months then or do I have to wait until it expires? also If you have 2 codes do they stack up?

Thanks for sharing.

• Advertisement

To get 12 months of Disney Plus

Download Samsung Wallet. Select UK on Samsung Wallet. Hear you get the Disney plus voucher. Follow the link on the wallet. It brings you Disney Plus. Enter your email address. It asks you to add a payment method. It needs to be a UK payment method

UK payment method

Set up a Curve account on your phone using any UK address. Within minutes you get a virtual UK card. This card number is all you need for disney plus. They post out a physical card to this UK address but it can't be activated without the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mossie

Just got the email to say watch will be delayed but no time frame for dispatch. And another to say my trade in has been accepted.

Same ---- Thank you for taking part in our Samsung Galaxy S24 Series and Galaxy Watch6 gift promotion. We hope you are enjoying your new Galaxy S24 Series smartphone.

We have received significant interest in this campaign and due to the popularity of this promotion, there has been a delay in sending out your gift.

We sincerely apologise for this delay and thank you for your understanding whilst we work diligently to sort this out. Please be assured that our team are working very hard to get your gift sent as soon as possible. Once your gift has been dispatched, we will send you an email to let you know.

Don't forget: You can get a live update on how your claim is progressing by visiting the Track My Claim page on our website any time you like and entering your email address and one time passcode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Got my replacement phone today. Working fine so far.

The Track My Claim page for the watch has slightly progressed but they are "still processing the claim".

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Got the delayed email last week but just got the one now saying its sent with DPD so not much of a delay in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Watch received this morning. 12 months Disney voucher obtained. Have 51 days to use it so May my existing Disney expires in early April.

I do not want to use Disney code. What can I get for it. Have 3 phones. 😆 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Got the code but can't get past this.

• Advertisement

Open Curve app. Hit launchpad bottom right. Hit account & you should see your UK curve card. I'm assuming you have linked an Irish card to the account

Advertisement