If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE65S95C

Options
  • 30-12-2023 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads,

In the market for a new TV and have been looking at the Samsung QE65S95C.

It seems to come with the soundbar Samsung HWB550 when looking at the Sterling price. The soundbar seems to go missing when you switch to euro - was flicking for price comparison.

What would be the best price you could do for two of the above.

This would be for delivery to Dublin.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ctrl-alt-delete.

Thanks for the post.

The 65S95C with the free soundbar is only available at the sterling retail unfortunately.

There is also a further 10% off the sterling price with code SAMSUNG10PERCENT which reduces the price down to £1889.10

The Free soundbar offer is due to finish this evening at mid-night.

Best sterling price would be the £1889.10 with free soundbar or €2158 worth the soundbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Thanks for the reply.

These would be for family members who have asked me to post.

I've let them know and will get back to you as soon as they do.

Thanks again.

No problem at all Ctrl-alt-delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hi,

Just to let you know my Father has ordered one of these with a wall bracket online Today, the last one currently in stock I believe.

Hey Ctrl-alt-delete.

Yip he got the last one (For the time being).

The order is processed and ready for collection tomorrow.

Once it is with the courier we will keep yous posted on which day it will arrive with you.

Thanks again for the business :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.