Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Expertise for Walk-In Closet Design in Offaly Area

• 02-01-2024 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I'm currently on the lookout for a skilled individual or company based in the Offaly area who can assist with a unique home project. I have an awkward upstairs space with a sloping roof and I'm keen to transform it into a functional and stylish walk-in closet.

Project Details:

• Space Characteristics: The space is upstairs with a sloping roof, presenting a unique design challenge.
    • Vision: I am looking for innovative solutions to maximize this space, utilizing its unique shape to create a practical and visually appealing walk-in closet.

What I'm Looking For:

• An experienced designer or carpenter who has a flair for creative space management, particularly in challenging areas like rooms with sloping roofs.
    • Someone who can offer both design advice and practical implementation.
    • If you have a portfolio of similar projects or can provide references, that would be a great!

Thank you!!

Tagged:

Advertisement