Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts online order issue

• 02-01-2024 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

Hello

I placed an order with Arnotts online on the 27th of Dec, the transaction had gone through my credit card without any issue and It showed as completed by BOI.

I checked the order online and until yesterday, it had said for all items that stock was allocated. I received a despatched email on the 30th of December.

Today the order was out for delivery and Arnotts mailed me to say 4 out of 5 items were cancelled and money will be refunded in about 5 days.

Did anyone experience something similar with them or was it just my bad luck? Seems like a bad way to go about doing business.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭antfin

I've experienced the same issue previously. Very frustrating when I was paying a delivery charge so I ended up paying for delivery on just a €15 item because the rest of my order turned out to be out of stock despite the website previously saying everything was in stock!

Advertisement